Thursday, November 5, 2009

oh yeah, I forgot.

So, in the past few months, I seem to have forgotten all about this poor little blog. I started out with such good intentions. So, here are a few little updated. First of all, I am officially giving myself permission to post even just a phrase if I need to. I was so under the impression that I had to write big stories, but now I will not be intimidated....I can just write a phrase if I want. Secondly, we have recently- maybe a month ago- put our house on the market. I am a lunactic as a result, but my house has never looked better. And finally, here's the latest. Isaiah is SIX MONTHS OLD!!! Are you kidding me? It feels like he was just born. Stats are as follows: 18lb15oz, 28and1/4 inches long and talking up a storm. He most recent sounds are an extremely high pitched squeel- not at all my favorite....I actually used to really hate being around other people's kids who were shriekers and I would thank my stars that I never had one. Well, I now have one. Funny, it takes my having a boy to have a baby that screams like a girl. Oi! I am ready for this stage to be over. The other thing he is currently entertaining himself- and us- with is "da". It really is starting to sound a lot like "da-da" and it just warms my heart to hear him say that, even though he clearly is not meaning what he is saying, it is sweet that he says it anyway. And the boy is trying with the locomotion, too! He is pushing his little heiny up in the air and then pushing up on his hands- currently loving to look at the ceiling while on his belly- sort of like a seal. He actually got up on both hands and knees for a second yesterday. Ooooo, the boy is going to be off in no time. It is crazy how much earlier he is doing things than the girls. I always heard boys were slower, but apparently my boy is not so much. Ok- I'm going to bed. I promise not to wait months again. I WILL have memories of my kids childhood!! Oh yeah, and he now has 2 teeth....WHAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment